Current Job Opportunities
Company: Merit Resources
Position: Director, Human Resources Client Experience
Location: Urbandale, IA
Date Posted: 7/28/2014
Responsible for ensuring that HR service delivery is aligned with ideal client experience standards, representative of world class best practices and defines Merit Resources as the leading provider of human resources service in our market. Leads the HR team in a manner that builds camaraderie, delivers ideal client experiences and achieves business outcomes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages either directly or through subordinate managers, the team in areas such as onboarding, ongoing training, development and performance management, coaching and result accountability.
- Responsible for operational efficiency management (i.e. systems utilization, team tools, CSA Manuals, time management, personal organizational strategies, auditing tools).
- Responsible for reporting HR data to clients and senior management team for effective business decisions. This can include the creation of monthly dashboards reports.
- Responsible for monitoring clients and ensuring that service delivery is meeting their needs and providing ideal clients experience. Responsible for client retention.
- Responsible for the overall client experience by reviewing of survey results, creating action plans, conducting quarterly visits/calls and reviewing dashboard reports and analysis.
- Coordinates client communications with the client navigation team and HR Business partners.
- Resolves client issues by determining root cause, correction of issues, and training and modification of current processes to ensure issues do not reoccur. Coordinates communication with the HR Business Partners and Directors, Client Navigation.
- Partners with the Manager, Corporate Talent and Culture and the Corporate HR team members to implement HR policies, processes, tools and resources that are reflective of industry best practices. Train team members, and works with HRBP team and DCN to create and implement client communications as needed.
- Provides HR consultation and leadership to the team, clients and other members of the client service delivery team.
- EPLI claims administration and reporting.
- Representative for Core HR team in new product roll outs; such as the wellness plan, profiles, recruiting services, etc. to ensure thorough education and communication and program set up.
- Maintain regular contact with clients with both face visits, and phone calls.
- Meets the designated clients on a quarterly basis to conduct an informal "report card" of our services and make plans for the future initiatives.
- Meets regularly with all members of the Client Services Team.
- Assigns HR team members to clients and has oversight for HR service capacity management.
- Assists Vice President with annual budgeting process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university in the field of human resources or related field.
Required Work Experience:
Five years of HR generalist experience with a minimum of three years of management experience.
Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems; HRIS; Payroll systems, Internet, and Microsoft Office Applications.
Required Skills or traits for the positions:
Analytical; Ability to lead and manage; Ability to effectively problem solve; Strong verbal and written communication skills; exhibit high level of professionalism
Regular office environment.
PHR or SPHR is preferred but not required.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications noted above by sending a resume and cover letter with specific salary expectations and/or history to: Christy Smith (Christy.Smith@meritresources.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company: Hydro Klean
Position: Human Resource Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: 7/16/2014
Under the general direction of the CFO lead, manage, support, and administer all aspects of the human resources function for Hydro-Klean. Responsible for ensuring the activities conform to the company goals and mission. Develop, coordinate and administer operational policies. Directs the company human resources practices.
Essential Job Functions:
Recruit and interview potential employees for all position levels.
Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee issues.
Directs and maintains human resource activities, such as employment, administering benefits, training, orientation, safety and risk management, and employee services. Prepare and complete legal reports, work plans, daily records, time sheets, and any other required reports.
In conjunction with Hydro-Klean’s VP of Compliance, manage workers compensation insurance claims and appointments for all locations.
Motivate and lead employees by encouraging them to achieve new goals. Create enthusiasm by demonstrating in personal actions a desire to obtain goals, take risks, be creative, and excel. Coach and counsel team members for improved performance.
Ensure that all administrative aspects of HR are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
Professionally represent Hydro-Klean when interacting and coordinating services with our customers and subcontractors. Maintain relationships with constituent and community groups. Participate in organizations that are important to Hydro-Klean through membership, committee activities, and trade shows.
Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of service to the customer and employees. Recommend and promote creative company-wide improvement efforts.
Assist Management Team in the development of long-range and annual operating plans.
Act in the capacity of other managers during their absence when knowledge allows.
Performs other duties as required.
Education: Four year degree in a related field required, Graduate degree preferred (will consider additional experience in lieu of education).
Experience: Five years of Human Resources experience; minimum of two years of recruiting experience. Experience working with blue collar positions required. Additional experience may substitute for required education.
Certifications & Licenses: PHR or other recognized coursework to demonstrate advanced training or human resource knowledge preferred.
Travel: Occasional travel required; branch visits and project site visits (25% during peak periods).
Physical: Use of computer and office equipment. Performances all administrative functions expected at this level.
Other Related Skills & Abilities:
Working Knowledge of local, state (IA, MN, SD) and federal laws and regulations
Advanced communication skills
Advanced analytical/decision-making skills
Advanced planning and organizing skills
Advanced problem solving skills
To Apply Submit Applications to: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=HYDROKLEAN&cws=1&rid=26.
Position: HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Location: Pella, IA
Date Posted: 6/25/2014
You’re not likely to find another company like Vermeer. Our people are from all walks of life in locations around the world, rolling up our sleeves and getting tough work done every day. Together. We’re a family-owned and operated company with an unmatched culture, one that is built on the belief that every Vermeer team member has real, personal impact – on our people, our customers and our world. Whoever you are and where you are in your career, Vermeer helps you be Equipped to Do MoreTM.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is accountable for building effective relationships and delivering value added service to employees and leaders of the organization, with strong emphasis on customer service. The HRBP assists leaders in identifying and evaluating options, and assessing risks related to driving business results through people. This role provides comprehensive HR support and services to the business, working in tandem with other support roles. The HRBP is responsible for identifying HR trends, strengthening employee performance and proactively providing support to meet future business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide customer support to employees and the key stakeholders on HR issues, and support with effectively aligning business decisions to business goals. (Understand employee opinions, monitor the effect of business decisions on people, and advise management on addressing employee concerns.) Inform leadership of trends involving workforce, retention and regulatory trends impacting the business.
- Applies employee relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical, effective work environment Actively integrate HR practices and processes within the business and ensure that they are administered fairly and consistently. Provide insight to influence HR strategy's alignment with business needs.
- Partner with Recruiting, Vermeer University, Organizational Development / Training and stakeholders to identify current and future workforce needs. Identify areas of skill gap that impact the success of the business, assist in narrowing the identified, assist with recruiting and developing talent in the organization.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory issues including but not limited to Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disability Act, Family Medical Leave, Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Act, etc. Consult and partner with internal counsel on evaluating legal requirements and employment related decisions.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR plan/strategy.
- 4-year college degree Major: Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of human resources experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry and demonstrated business acumen to understand the business and processes and the link between Enterprise-wide HR strategy and business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change, influence and assist organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies
- Proven understanding/application of HR disciplines (Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Regulatory Compliance)
- Ability to consult and influence decisions using sound judgment and data analysis to effectively drive positive business outcomes and resolve complex issues
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people and champion employee needs
- Ensures that HR services are provided as appropriate to customers, identifies new opportunities where HR can add value, and maintains leading-edge knowledge of HR issues
- Ability to manage projects and develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategyAbility to maintain positive interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness with customers and peers.
- Ability to produce accurate, professional and error free-documents in a timely manner.
- Demonstration of good negotiation and oral and written communication skills. Ability to work in a team and demonstrate patience, good communication skills, ability to reason, persuade with self-confidence and ability to handle confrontation.
- Ability to effectively work with confidential information.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PHR or SPHR Certification highly preferred
Vermeer is an EEO/AAP/M/F/V/D employer
To apply go to our page: http://www2.vermeer.com/vermeer/NA/en/N/
Company: Casey's General Specialists
Position: Employee Relations Specialist
Location: Ankeny, IA
Date Posted: 5/20/2014
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional with expertise in employee relations? If so, Casey’s General Stores has an exciting opportunity for you. Primary job functions will include handling harassment, discrimination and wage/hour investigations in a timely manner, consulting with leaders regarding grievance matters, disciplinary action and termination decisions, as well as the interpretation and application of Company policies. Additional duties may include facilitating training programs for Company leaders about acceptable employment practices and ensuring compliance with various government regulations (EEO, DHS/ICE, ADA, ADAA, Title VII, FMLA, FLSA, etc.). Other project work and duties may be assigned.
A minimum of seven years recent experience managing investigations is required. To be considered, candidates must have established knowledge and experience handling a solid volume of employee relations matters as well as harassment, discrimination and wage/hour investigations. Advanced level of understanding of standard HR policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations is also required. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are required. Excellent organization and analytical capabilities are a must. PHR/SPHR certification and/or four year college education preferred. A background in c-store, retail or other related field would be beneficial but not required. Casey’s has over 1800+ locations across 14 states and employs more than 30,000 people. As such, this position will operate in a decentralized environment partnering with field management personnel and conducting most work over the telephone or other means of technology.
Casey’s offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including onsite childcare.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications noted above by sending a resume and cover letter with specific salary expectations and/or history to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: Hawkeye Care Centers
Position: HR Generalist
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: 5/20/2014
Hawkeye Care Centers is looking for an experienced HR Generalist. The HR Generalist is a hands-on, dynamic position working closely with our facility leaders and staff with emphasis in the areas of employee relations, employment policies, and employee benefits. The position will also have responsibilities for employee data reporting analytics and a variety of projects that support the strategies of the HR department.
Hawkeye Care Centers is an Iowa-based company that has been in operation since 1976, and is recognized as a leader in the long term care profession. Hawkeye owns and/or manages nine skilled nursing facilities, three assisted living facilities and two independent living communities throughout Iowa. We are a values-based organization with a commitment of exceeding the expectations of those who come through our doors.
The position will be located at the home office in West Des Moines with travel periodically and as needed to our facilities in Iowa. Qualified individuals must have a Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field and/or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience. PHR certification preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- A strong current knowledge of relevant federal and state employment law with demonstrated experience in coaching and counseling objectively in response to employee relation issues.
- Experience in supporting administration of benefits to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Experience in HRIS reporting and ability to research and analyze various types of data information.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
Hawkeye Care Centers offers a great benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, flex spending accounts and a 401k retirement plan.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mary Bossung at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Manager, Compensation, Talent & HRIS
Job #: 248438
Job Type: Full Time
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: 5/8/2014
GuideOne Insurance is a nationally recognized Property and Casualty Insurance company that provides insurance to houses of worship, senior living communities and educational institutions. We also offer homeowners, personal auto and renters insurance. We are currently looking to fill a Compensation, Talent Management and HRIS Manager role.
The Compensation, Talent Management and HRIS Manager is responsible for the design, implementation and administration of companywide compensation programs, ensuring alignment with compensation philosophy and strategy. Ensures the organization has the right balance of internal equity and external market competitiveness for compensation programs and performs market research, conducts job evaluations and makes salary recommendations. Must have experience with Short and Long Term Incentive Plan design/administration. Well versed in the following areas; Executive Compensation and Sales Compensation. Participates in salary surveys and ensures that resulting market data is relevant and useful. Manages job description development and processes and ensures FLSA compliance. Additionally is responsible for providing leadership and guidance on talent management practices, analytics and methods that help develop all levels of employees. Uses performance management and competency metrics to determine organizational competency gaps and then collaborates and works with Corporate Training team, HRC’s, and VP of Human Resources to provide guidance on best solutions for closing gaps.
This position will also oversee and manage the PeopleSoft HRIS system. Conducts analysis, guides development and implementation, ensures efficient technical systems operations and recommends enhancements. Works closely with and assures open communication with IT on all aspects of HRIS solutions/integrations (development, maintenance, upgrades).
Demonstrates expertise with a variety of Compensation, Talent Management and HRIS concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish job responsibilities and goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Provides compensation strategy in support of business objectives, including executive compensation. Responsible for salary administration, market analyses and Short and Long Term Incentive Plan design/administration. Designs sales incentive plans to ensure sales are effectively rewarded and in line with industry standards.
- Participates in salary surveys and develops and executes an ongoing program to monitor and benchmark the company’s compensation programs against relevant industry and key competitive markers. Partners with Human Resources Consultants and advises leadership on internal equity and external competitiveness of compensation programs. Manages job description development and processes.
- Assists in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of various programs, processes and large-scale initiatives across the organization such as succession planning, performance management, etc. Develops a succession plan strategy and implements a succession planning program, including identification of high potential employees. Performs analysis, reports metrics and makes recommendations for continuous improvement in regards to performance and talent management. Monitors talent management metrics for trends in employee development need. Researches, reviews and recommends vendor-based products and/or materials to ensure talent management technology tools are up to standards.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of the strategic and operating plans for the HRIS system. This includes defining the vision, goals, strategies, action plans and measures to ensure the most cost effective and efficient services and programs. Stays current with changes to current systems upgrades and recommends changes as necessary. Conducts needs analysis, prepares associated business requirements specifications, designs, plans, tests and implements modifications and enhancements to Human Resources, benefits and payroll.
- Directs the development, measurement and maintenance of production, service and quality standards for all direct reports.
About GuideOne Insurance
GuideOne has an “A” rating from A.M. Best, employs approximately 750 individuals across the country, and is licensed to do business in all 50 states. We strive to hire the best people, enhance professional growth through training and development, and provide the resources to encourage employees to pursue the highest levels of excellence. In addition, GuideOne employees are rewarded for their personal contributions when the company reaches its profitability goals. Our work environment for our employees is caring and motivating with strong open communication. Our success is exemplified by a 94% retention rate and an average 15 years of tenure.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance. In addition, we offer paid holidays, a generous Personal Time Off program as well as Illness Time Off. We offer added value benefits of educational assistance, wellness incentives and reimbursement, free parking, and an onsite cafeteria with subsidized lunch. Our total compensation package includes a bonus structure and 401k match with a discretionary contribution
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 7 plus years of experience in compensation administration and design (including Base Pay, Variable Pay and Sales Compensation).
- 5 plus years of Executive Compensation experience.
- 5 plus years of Talent Management analysis experience.
- 3 plus years of HRIS experience.
- 5 plus years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with board compensation a plus.
- CCP certification preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to use common and complex concepts, practices and procedures within the Compensation, Talent Management and HRIS fields.
- Strong analytical, research, evaluation, planning and technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects/work initiatives at one time.
- Ability to partner with all levels of the organization. Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Convey clear, concise information to others, using verbal or other appropriate communication techniques.
- Demonstrates leadership experience and presentation skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office. Formulate and prepare complex reports, spreadsheets and budgets using Excel
This Company Participates in E-Verify in MS, GA, AL
Background Check Required
Company: Iowa Department of Administrative Services – Human Resources Enterprise (DAS-HRE)
Position: Personnel Officer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: 4/18/2014
Position Close Date: 5/14/2014
The Iowa Department of Administrative Services – Human Resources Enterprise (DAS-HRE) is seeking candidates for an entry-level, professional position as a Personnel Officer. Within the central agency responsible for HR management, the position will report to the Organizational Performance Bureau Chief of the Human Resources Enterprise, and will provide advice and guidance to organizational stakeholders in assigned executive branch agencies concerning all HR program areas, including organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and training and development. Duties include:
- Serve as primary liaison to organizational stakeholders for DAS-HRE. Liaise with program specialists within DAS-HRE.
- Consult on organizational design, reorganization, workforce planning and succession planning. Provide guidance throughout implementation.
- Consult on staffing needs. Provide advice and guidance concerning recruitment and selection.
- Provide guidance concerning the classification and compensation system. Represent DAS-HRE through the classification review and appeal process.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning administrative investigations and EEO, AA, civil rights, discriminatory and sexual harassment complaints. May conduct administrative investigations.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning corrective/disciplinary action. Assist with preparation for and attend grievance meetings and arbitrations.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning leave management.
- Consult on performance management needs. Assist and advise organizational stakeholders in addressing performance issues.
- Consult on training and development needs. Design and facilitate informal training on various HR topics for organizational stakeholders.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning interpretation of relevant state and federal laws, administrative rules, collective bargaining agreements, and policies.
The position is located in Des Moines, IA. Travel throughout Iowa will be required. Work hours may vary and include some evenings and weekends.
All Applicants Must Apply Online at the State of Iowa's job board - http://tinyurl.com/13592BR
Desired Skills & Experience:
Critical competencies for the position include:
- Ability to provide effective consultation and customer service to organizational stakeholders and develop strong, trusting relationships in order to achieve results.
- Ability to self-manage and function effectively while working independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with and among various organizational stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including those with opposing points of view, to produce impactful outcomes.
- Ability to learn, reason, problem solve, formulate decisions, influence, negotiate, and evaluate based on a wide variety of information sources, such as state and federal laws, administrative rules, collective bargaining agreements, and organizational stakeholder needs.
- Ability to apply human resource management principles, practices and techniques in a manner that contributes to organizational success.
- Ability to think creatively and identify new solutions to resolve organizational problems.
- Ability to self-regulate emotions, tolerate and resolve conflicts, and maintain a positive, credible and professional image at all times.
- Commitment to delivering excellent service, including production of quality deliverables for organizational stakeholders.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Applicants who anticipate graduation in April or May 2014 are encouraged to apply. Applicants who are pending graduation will be considered “conditional” applicants. If selected, the candidate will not be appointed until the applicant has attained the met the minimum qualifications.
If you are seeking a challenging career full of accomplishment, reward, and opportunity, you will discover Iowa State Government is the place for you. The State of Iowa has a rich and diverse population, where community, culture and differences matter; and where exceptional work ethic, values and service all come together. The more you know about the State of Iowa, the more you will know it’s the right fit for you!
There are over 30 agencies in state government providing services to Iowans requiring specialized talent in agriculture, corrections, cultural affairs, economic development, education, human services, natural resources, public health, public safety, revenue, transportation, veterans’ services and more. In providing services to agencies, the Department of Administrative Services has adopted the guiding principles of service, efficiency and value. Join a team that thinks differently – knowing diverse needs require diverse solutions.
Come to work for the State of Iowa…allowing you to be uniquely you!
Company: BH Management
Position: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: 4/15/2014
Position Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about Human Resources? Are you seeking a position in the Human Resource Field that will provide you with the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you have many opportunities to learn and apply the knowledge you have gained practicing in the field? If yes, BH Management Services, LLC is the place for you to put all your valuable HR experience to work as a Human Resources Generalist in our Des Moines, IA Office.
In this role you will be accountable for:
The Human Resources Generalist will have the opportunity to support a diverse range of Human Resources activities across an employee population of approximately 1,300 employees nationwide. Your experience here will involve a variety of duties with no two days being alike – a typical sample of your day may include one or all of the following duties:
Generalist Role – just remember that you are never alone, we have an experienced and brilliant team of HR professional to provide assistance or guidance at a moment’s notice.
- Handle a large number of diverse and sometimes challenging employee relation issues in various locations at one time via phone, email, or in person. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of the actions or comments of the other parties involved.
- Take the lead in researching, investigating, documenting and administering all aspects of employee relations for the properties you provide service to.
- Administer and track all forms of leave of absence: FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation.
- Research, develop, and update personnel policies and job descriptions.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) – must have knowledge of ADA, EEOC guidelines, and affirmative action plans. Ability to investigate and document EEO grievances, examine corporate practices, and recommend necessary changes.
- Identify and recommend training gaps for onsite managers. May need to periodically perform training at one of the office locations for onsite staff.
- Maintain a professional work environment for both the HR team and the employees. Accomplish by utilizing good conflict resolution skills such as coaching, reasoning, and strongly directing a good course of action.
- Compliance – payroll laws, and familiarity with governmental laws and regulations governing all aspects of Human Resources. Including, but not limited to Department of Labor, EEOC, and various state laws.
- Work independently and follows through on policies and procedures while accurately documenting procedures.
- Answer and provide resolution for questions regarding payroll – benefits, hours worked, miscellaneous deductions. May be aiding in the compilation and review of documentation needed by the third party processing vendor.
- Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Continuously evaluate current HR process recommend and potentially implement improvements to gain efficiency.
- Provide input on the planning, development, execution of the HR Strategic Plan.
Take the lead in the recruiting program for your properties from start to finish by:
- Ability to adapt and have full knowledge of the organization and its stakeholders to discuss policies, wages, working conditions, and promotional opportunities with prospective employees.
- Utilize technology to Screens applicants, provide input regarding interviews, and processes background and drug screening checks. May also be extending job offers.
- Take the lead in setting up and attending job and college career fairs
- Take the lead in researching, investigating, and administering all aspects of employee relations for the properties you support. You are never alone, we have an experienced and brilliant team of HR professionals to aid you in the decision making process.
- Administer and track all leave of absence: FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation
Other Duties as Assigned
Other duties as assigned may include, but not limited to assisting with the development, implementation, and administration of various HR related programs: training, compensation, safety, wellness, employee relations, onboarding, FMLA, ADA, etc. The above information is just a sample list of projects and programs that you may be involved with, but is certainly not the inclusive scope of everything you will be working on as part of the “other duties as assigned” category.
- Have a complete understanding and working knowledge of the company’s policy, procedures, and communicate any changes with community staff. Observe and support company’s philosophies, policies, and procedures at all times.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner demonstrating leadership qualities at all times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to reach with hands and arms; stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, technological equipment, tools, or controls.
- The employee is required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to continually learn and grow
- A Bachelor’s or an Associate’s Degree majoring in Human Resources or applicable field.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel required) and social media recruiting knowledge.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills – ability to remain professional under short deadlines.
- Bi-Lingual: Speak fluent English and Spanish (Spanish not required, but a definite plus)
- Ability to work at the Des Moines office full-time
To apply go to our careers page: http://www.bhmanagement.com/careers.html